I'm a 24 year old self taught programmer from Bern, CH.
Solving everyday problems is what I'm most passionate about.
I strongly believe in learning by doing.
What I love is to iterate fast, try unconventional approaches and I'm not afraid of doing a deep dive into a new technology.
Currently I'm pursuing a CS bachelor's degree at the Bern University of Applied Sciences.
Part-time I work as Embedded Software Engineer.
Search and advertise shared rooms in Switzerland free of charge and easily.
Over 2000 current advertisements.
- Create favorites
- Contact directly
- No login necessary
flathunt helps you organize your apartment search.
- Keep track of all the apartments you’re interested in
- Store information like the address, rent, number of rooms but also the viewing appointment and personal notes
- Always know what you have to do next: call to arrange a viewing appointment, go to the viewing appointment or send your application
- Modern C++ in embedded systems programming
- Python based simulators for proprietary protocols
- FreeRTOS based firmwares for the TI Hercules family MCUs
- CAN driver implementation
I attented many hackathons.
Some resulting projects are documented on my Devpost portfolio
A python wrapper for the PubliBike API.
Can be used to query the API for the latest data like all bikes connected to a station, their battery level and more.
A Python wrapper for the aare.guru API.
Makes it easy to get the latest Aare related data in a Python project.