I'm a 25-year-old self-taught programmer from Bern, CH.
Solving everyday problems is what I'm most passionate about.
I strongly believe in learning by doing.
What I love is to iterate fast, try unconventional approaches, and I'm not afraid of doing a deep dive into new technology.
Currently, I'm pursuing a CS bachelor's degree at the Bern University of Applied Sciences.
Part-time, I work as an Embedded Software Engineer.
flathunt helps you organize your apartment search.
- Keep track of all the apartments you’re interested in
- Store information like the address, rent, number of rooms but also the viewing appointment and personal notes
- Always know what you have to do next: call to arrange a viewing appointment, go to the viewing appointment or send your application
- Modern C++ in embedded systems programming
- Python based simulators for proprietary protocols
- FreeRTOS based firmwares for the TI Hercules family MCUs
- CAN driver implementation
I attented many hackathons.
Some resulting projects are documented on my Devpost portfolio
A fun little information display for our shared flat
Shows handy informations like:
- When is the next bus?
- Is there a TIER scooter nearby?
- Can I take a swim in the Aare?
- Is there an ebike at the next PubliBike station?
A python wrapper for the PubliBike API.
Can be used to query the API for the latest data like all bikes connected to a station, their battery level and more.
A Python wrapper for the aare.guru API.
Makes it easy to get the latest Aare related data in a Python project.